The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just be generally responsible and when things like this come up they will be more likely to let you do things.

This.

My mom immediately said yes when I asked her about MDF, mostly due to the fact that I haven't been in trouble or disobeyed her my entire life. Getting there is a whole other issue, however.

Being responsible and not getting into trouble pays off in situations like these, unless your parents are just very untrusting or protective.

Listening to Dark Funeral, and waiting for my sister to wake up, so we can go to the tattoo shop to get my left ear pierced.

Home from school sick. Again. My spring vacation consisted of 1. A baseball trip to Memphis and 2. three days of sickness.

woo.

This.

My mom immediately said yes when I asked her about MDF, mostly due to the fact that I haven't been in trouble or disobeyed her my entire life. Getting there is a whole other issue, however.

Being responsible and not getting into trouble pays off in situations like these, unless your parents are just very untrusting or protective.
:kickass: See you there bro. Greyhound is always an option if you can't get a ride.

Guy, good job. See you there, hopefully you can get a ride, but that's not a problem at all. I bought my tix yesterday, and Alicia e-mailed me back after I told her I was concerned about not getting 'em, assuring that I will. Should be amazing times.

Listening to a cd of Chinese music I got from the library. Pretty good, but the Zither track at the beginning is really boring.