The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm the only Latin major in my graduating class. The rest are taking Forestry and Paper Production.

Of course, most children in Maine never make it to college.

pennywise-clown-it.jpg

Listening to Daemonia Nymphe and feeling quite happy that I'll finally be going to graduate school.

Feeling annoyed that my old stereo amp that I use to listen to music and hear stuff on my computer has apparently finally died.

Going through letters from colleges I don't want to go to.

Thomas College in Maine offers a major in Golf Management. Just wanted to share that.
U of Toronto offers Estonian Studies and I'm sure a few other lame degrees. Not that I have anything against Estonia it just seems like if you're going to get a non-practical degree, minus whale get something a little more broad.

Studying for a Roman History test I'm taking in less than an hour.
Just came back from a Greek History test. I am very pleased with how I did.

Nice. I want to take Greek History soon but the professor for it is going on sabbatical all next year so I may not be able to take it until fall of '09. Same goes for the Mythology class he teaches.

Speaking of such matters, I just added a Classics minor to my program!

And I just pwned the Roman History test. Multiple choice was brainless. And I nailed the ID's for Cleopatra, Lucretius and Cicero.

Today was a happy day for me at school. My friends finally apologized for what they did, and i was glad. Just finished studying Sociology test for tomorrow, and maybe take a shower later on, and then go to sleep.

i just reserved/paid for my disneyworld hotel.

so if anyone wants to join me for my pre MDF disneyworld festivities, lemme know.
~gR~