The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

U of Toronto offers Estonian Studies and I'm sure a few other lame degrees. Not that I have anything against Estonia it just seems like if you're going to get a non-practical degree, minus whale get something a little more broad.
Yeah. But when you list "Golf Management" on the front of your pamphlet...
And btw everyone, golf management =/= lawn mowing or caddying. This is managing golf courses. And it takes 4 years to learn.

Checking out some bands, chilling. Watching Scrubs.
Scrubs is a guilty pleasure of mine. Very guilty.

^you're crap

i was just reading the 90s thread and now i got the rock version of Republica-ready to go stuck in my head. damn it all

Procrastinating on this motherfucking paper that I have to write for my History and Systems of Psychology class and listening to Helloween's Walls of Jericho. Ugh.

I'll probably have to take a smoke break (again) here in a minute.

Right now I'm wondering whether or not I should grow my hair out again. I'll be leaving this shit job I have in a few months so if I want to I can start growing it now. It just takes way too long though and I don't want to go through the awkward phase again. I just want it to be long and flowing right now.

lookin for an arkhon infaustus perdition insanabilis t-shirt with no luck.
waiten for my new guitar to arrive and drinkin a gatorade.

I'm just high drinking water listening to Tristania `ashes and feeling really good.:)

I never get sick of this cd.

Right now I'm wondering whether or not I should grow my hair out again. I'll be leaving this shit job I have in a few months so if I want to I can start growing it now. It just takes way too long though and I don't want to go through the awkward phase again. I just want it to be long and flowing right now.
Then why did you cut it in the first place?

Just got back from a speech at my school by Richard Stallman, who's basically the leader of the free software movement and one of the main developers of Linux. Probably the most interesting guest speech I've ever been to (and I even got to see Jimmy Wales talk here once).

For some reason, the notion of proprietary software as being a human rights violation had never really entered my mind before. But Stallman makes a damn good case for it. It's definitely given me something to think about for a while now.

Going to bed. Goodnight UM. Except Krig. And Cythraul. And GR. And... well, nevermind, I hope you all have bad nights.

Just kidding incase you couldn't tell