The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Doing my history, waiting for netflix, and enjoying my weekend. Also, luling at the recent string of epic bumps from Pyrofish. Someone needs to explain to him the concept of letting threads die.

s_fosters-lager.jpg
+
ensiferum.jpg

Just got back from 4 grueling hours in the dishroom. I showed up at 10:30 to discover a fuckload of unwashed dishes and nobody showed up until almost an hour later to help me catch up. But since I was the first one there, I got dibs on the CD player and spun Judas Priest's Metal Works during the entire shift.

Yeah I nearly had a Metal Meltdown because I couldn't contain The Rage inside me because nobody else showed up, probably because they were all Living After Midnight, Delivering the Goods to their Turbo Lover Before the Dawn.

Disturbingly onto music, I have found a new-new found love for classic Priest. I had got into them, then fell out of love with them, and now, once more, I can't get enough of Rob Halford clad in leather astride a mighty chopper.

Isleboro. The ferry place is a half an hour away. I met him at 7, we ate breakfast, and then went to the place. We went with other people also.

just got back from a small pow wow. one of the guys on my team had is eagle court. and since pow wows are a gathering to celebrate things, we had one for him.

now im gonna shower, get dressed, have a small bite to eat, and head to a promotion party for someone pinning on major, and then head out for the night there shall be lots of booz.

if i dont feel like shit tommorow for my soccer game, i didnt party hard enough!
~gR~