The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Then I'll have no choice but to report the post. I'm not kidding, man. I have no problem with racy jokes, but I'm strongly opposed to racism. I don't mean to be a dick here, but you're being a dick.

Been making an effort to get into Dream Theater lately. They're starting to grow on me. I still consider them really hit-and-miss (i.e. a lot of their ballads suck balls, and some of their long-ass jams just really aren't that interesting), but they've also got a lot of great moments. "Strange Deja Vu" and "Fatal Tragedy" have got to be two of the greatest metal songs ever written.

So thus far, I've listened to Images and Words and Scenes From a Memory. Anyone got a recommendation for my next album?

Fatal Tragedy fucking rules! Train of Thought is good, and the latest is good as well

Then I'll have no choice but to report the post. I'm not kidding, man. I have no problem with racy jokes, but I'm strongly opposed to racism. I don't mean to be a dick here, but you're being a dick.

omg

Not this again, please. Stop it right now or I'll be Burnin' Up and Screaming For Vengeance while you Burn In Hell, in a Prelude to Running Wild and Breaking the Law trying to Take On The World and Rock Forever.

This will be hard since I need to be a Killing Machine while I'm White Heat, Red Hot as a Victim of Changes. I'll be Riding on the Wind as A Touch of Evil comes over me and I become a Leather Rebel and get the short end of a Raw Deal

dude, if youire taking krig seriously, you need to pull your head out of your ass.

bigotry is part of his charm
~gR~

Woke up after a night of playing "Apples to Apples" for 4 straight hours with a bunch of people in the 3rd floor lounge. Interesting game.

This will be hard since I need to be a Killing Machine while I'm White Heat, Red Hot as a Victim of Changes. I'll be Riding on the Wind as A Touch of Evil comes over me and I become a Leather Rebel and get the short end of a Raw Deal

Shut up, you Scavenger of Human Sorrow, and prepare to Bite the Pain as you meet your Spirit Crusher who has a Story to Tell you about Flesh and the Power it Holds over the Voice of the Soul. It will tell you that To Forgive is to Suffer for A Moment of Clarity is actually a Painkiller!

:erk: