The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Shut up, you Scavenger of Human Sorrow, and prepare to Bite the Pain as you meet your Spirit Crusher who has a Story to Tell you about Flesh and the Power it Holds over the Voice of the Soul. It will tell you that To Forgive is to Suffer for A Moment of Clarity is actually a Painkiller!

:erk:

Why don't you shut up, you Albatross. I don't need you to Clean My Wounds while I'm a Broken Man. I need Seven Days to recover from a Shake Like You while this Deliverance occurs Without Wings

Reading about flute making, also researching how to control bamboo so I can plant some in my yard so it doesn't grow all over the place.

I'm relaxing, because I was out with my friends and one of them brought his dog with him, so I was throwing him a stick and shit and he was running for it but never brought it back. Then I realised he had a muzzle :lol: so I took it off and he fucking bit my hand off so I put it back coz I was like WTF.

I'm relaxing, because I was out with my friends and one of them brought his dog with him, so I was throwing him a stick and shit and he was running for it but never brought it back. Then I realised he had a muzzle :lol: so I took it off and he fucking bit my hand off so I put it back coz I was like WTF.

:lol::lol::lol:

So now you have no tongue and are missing a hand.

No i got the tongue back. The insurance company was like OMG you suck and shit but they paid the operation. And the hand was left one so no problem. I can still play guitar same way I used to.

EDIT: My grandpa holds the strings.

That's right. They came to answer fan questions, talk about their experiences on the show, and show some unreleased footage, such as Adam lighting his farts on fire, bloopers and a whole lot of explosions.

edit: @ Krig

Not to mention that (even though racism for no reason is deplorable), ALL racial stereotypes are 50% (give or take another 50% or so) truth.

So there.
I actually agree that few stereotypes are without some basis in reality. However, racial slurs are just offensive.
Shut up, you Scavenger of Human Sorrow, and prepare to Bite the Pain as you meet your Spirit Crusher who has a Story to Tell you about Flesh and the Power it Holds over the Voice of the Soul. It will tell you that To Forgive is to Suffer for A Moment of Clarity is actually a Painkiller!
When did we move on to Death, exactly?
And do you only have that one album by them?

When did we move on to Death, exactly?
And do you only have that one album by them?

We moved on to Death when I chose to move on to Death. And for your information, I have Human, Leprosy, Scream BLoody Gore, Symbolic, and the Zero Tolerance compilations.

donkey20oatie20imagecl5qc2.jpg

Kiss it.

So apparently a couple of nights ago, in an extremely intoxicated state (celebrating my 21st), I ripped this guy I know apart for mentioning he likes Dragonforce. In the process I somehow managed to convince him (and a couple other people) to check out Fates Warning. I have no idea how I managed to do this considering the circumstances.