The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

So apparently a couple of nights ago, in an extremely intoxicated state (celebrating my 21st), I ripped this guy I know apart for mentioning he likes Dragonforce. In the process I somehow managed to convince him (and a couple other people) to check out Fates Warning. I have no idea how I managed to do this considering the circumstances.

You did a great service. Congrats.

My Monday mornings aren't bad. I get up at 7 every day anyways. Mondays I don't have any classes until 1 PM but I have work from 10:30 to 12:45.

I hate them because one minute I'm laying down on my bed (Sunday night) then the next thing I know, I have to wake up at 6:15.

i'm taking a break from playing The Kingdom Of Loathing because i'm falling down drunk(in the game, not in real life).so im going to have to wait until tomorrow to continue my quest.

whats this "apples to apples" game all about?

just got back from practice. we recorded two videos which will be on youtube by tommorow. plese dont make fun of my terrible sun burn.

i am now going to shave my charred head. its going to hurt... alot
~gR~

I have an opportunity to get 1st press Master's Hammer Rituál LP for fucking free. I don't want to miss that.