The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

why dont you just quit, it looks better on a resume than being fired.

I was just thinking about just picking up my check around 4,5 bringing my tie/shirt in and just quitting.

The mature way is to feign your own death. Plant clothes down on the beach and swim off, Reggie Perrin style.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J4PGiJl2dQ&feature=related[/ame]

2 weeks notice though, so you could have them as a reference. if you wanna do the mature way

however most employers will let you leave on the spot, since there is an obvious conflict of interest. and any employer who does let you work the 2 weeks often does it to torture you with shit work

i am currently being sick and wishing i were dead
~gR~

Besides which, who wants to give a reference as a fucking waiter ? It's hardly going to hold you back from world domination is it ?

Listening to Snuff Music. Again. Libido Airbag rules. German is the most brvtal language for harsh vocals.

I think we should have a GMD hall of fame, and I think that the first induction into it is the Scientology thread. I just read through it, and it's fucking brilliant.

/signed

I was just thinking and am not quitting my job, this would be really dumb!

Got a nice headache :)erk:) but listening to God Macabre (really getting into this one...), finished some h/w, and getting a snack/aspirin soon.

Nothing. I'm just thinkin about how much being a waiter sucks. I spend majority of my time wearing a tie,name tag, and tight black dress pants to make money and it's depressing. I can't wait to get my paycheck in a few hours because am getting wasted. I hope can't even get up for work tomorrow and get fired.

I also hate how at nights if there is a party going on(in the hotel/restaurant) a few cops just stand around all night doing nothing looking like a bunch of dorks(which is basically what cops do and drive around trying to pull people over in 30 mile speed zones). I just want to drive one of them in the side of the head.

For the love of god, suck it up.

I was just thinking and am not quitting my job, this would be really dumb!
No shit, sherlock!

About to have the first grilled hamburgers of the season. My dad makes beastly hamburgers. All juicy and tender and large. :kickass: