The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

History Channel ftw

Nope, I beg to differ. I love one of my jobs.

Ah.. well I'm actually reading about them in my astronomy book for a test on Thursday. I wish I would have known about this useful programming, but the baseball game is on now, so there's no time.

As for the job thing... you're one of the lucky one's, then. It's extremely hard to find a job that you like and more so if you're on the working level of food service.

@Death Delirium- Dear lord, suck it up. You're a damn waiter, it could be worse. I mean damn, I hate my job, but I don't bitch about it every day. You're supposed to hate work, that's why they pay you to be there.

I realize some people can't always have a job they like or like their job. I have to work at 6 in the morning(which means getting ready 30 minutes prior) and it's past 3. :zombie:

Last morning we had around 9 hundred people because Can Am is up.

I realize some people can't always have a job they like or like their job. I have to work at 6 in the morning(which means getting ready 30 minutes prior) and it's past 3. :zombie:

Last morning we had around 9 hundred people because Can Am is up.

It sucks balls, I have to be at the warehouse from 7:15-8:30, at class from 9:00-12:00, and then back to work from 1:30 to anywhere from 5:00 to 8:00... usually about 6:30 or 7, though. Then I have to do hw after that... I should go to bed now:erk:.

If you hate your job that much, spend your off time searching for another job, so you can safely quit this one.

That Progressive commercial with the overly happy girl is one of the most annoying and terrible commercials I have ever seen. "Wow! I say it louder!" That whole commercial annoys me with the white hot passion of a thousand suns.

On this topic, the Direct TV commercial with the 60 seconds to tell you what DTV offers does this deed as well.

These both have to be in the top 10 of my most hated/annoying commercials of all time. I cringe every time I see them.
FUCK!!!!! The damn Progressive one just came on again!! I just want to fucking throw something!!!!!!!

edit: sorry for the randomness, but I had to say something about these.

drinking a beer afer work while jamming some Sabbath. About to grab another....scored some serious food today, a friend of mine who runs blackjack games for a third party always has catering at these things. Dude stopped by my work and dropped off a TON of mexican food.

Many funny moments to be had in roughly 4-6 hours.