The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Back from school, we're now reading black boy in English class (I can already tell the book is going to suck), ever since Black History Month almost everything we've been doing in English class had something to do with the oppression of black people.

I'm feeling sick now. I fell asleep on my couch before guitar lessons and my dad had to wake me up. Then I went and I forgot everything. I couldn't do any patterns. If I were my guitar teachers I would have thought that I was stoned.

Going to exercise then wind down. I have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow to go to Columbus with my boss for a presentation to some people at the Wendy's corporate office. Maybe I'll get some coupons for free food?

Just selected my room for the fall semester with my future roommate (you knew I was dumping Fatty here). There was basically a lottery system for selecting Honors housing, and since we were proactive we got an advantage in the pecking order. I'll be on the top floor of the building diagonally across the quad from where I am now. My new room is going to be one of the largest double rooms on campus, and it has a nice view of the quad like I do now.

tying yarn to a metal hoop...

ive forgotten how long this takes and how tedious it is. i hope i can get it done before the pow wow on sat.
~gR~

Going to exercise then wind down. I have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow to go to Columbus with my boss for a presentation to some people at the Wendy's corporate office. Maybe I'll get some coupons for free food?
Send me a few so I can buy another Bacon Jalapeno Melt. Heart attack...but SO FUCKING GOOD! ARRRGGGGHH!

Listening to a Brian Eno album. This shit's pretty gay.

Actually, the first half or so of it was pretty entertaining, in a trippy electro-pop way. The second half is fucking putting me to sleep though, with its tempos of like 30 BPM...

What I'm listening to (Before and After Science) is definitely not ambient music. It gets a little slow and minimalistic toward the end, but there's still singing in it.

Nothing. I'm just thinkin about how much being a waiter sucks. I spend majority of my time wearing a tie,name tag, and tight black dress pants to make money and it's depressing. I can't wait to get my paycheck in a few hours because am getting wasted. I hope can't even get up for work tomorrow and get fired.

I also hate how at nights if there is a party going on(in the hotel/restaurant) a few cops just stand around all night doing nothing looking like a bunch of dorks(which is basically what cops do and drive around trying to pull people over in 30 mile speed zones). I just want to drive one of them in the side of the head.

I also hate how at nights if there is a party going on(in the hotel/restaurant) a few cops just stand around all night doing nothing looking like a bunch of dorks(which is basically what cops do and drive around trying to pull people over in 30 mile speed zones). I just want to drive one of them in the side of the head.

That's exactly what cops do, because rapes, murders and robberies solve themselves as if by fucking magic.

bah, everything went south. I wanna hear more thunder! :cry:

thunder.jpg
?