The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Sharp white cheddar is the shit.
Might try some gouda some time. My mom has been known to use something that just fled my mind. I'll try to remember it.

Yeah. Good stuff - quality food for relatively low prices.
The other place I might go for smoked gouda is Russo's. Farther away, but my dad goes shopping there every week and I could ask him to pick some up.

Yeah. They'll probably expand out there eventually. They're doing a brisk business here, so I see expansion in the near future.

sarcasm?
I can't tell. Don't know much about Colorado. So I'm gonna assume you're being serious (since you usually are) and agree. There are a lot of people who want to eat cheap, high quality food. Also, Trader Joe's has mad organic stuff.

edit: ninja'd

well than what the fuck was the joke?

and you don't put butter on bread unless it's toast...kinda assumed that was what you were talking about.

sarcasm?
I can't tell. Don't know much about Colorado. So I'm gonna assume you're being serious (since you usually are) and agree. There are a lot of people who want to eat cheap, high quality food. Also, Trader Joe's has mad organic stuff.

edit: ninja'd

yeah, i was serious

we have a natural chain in town called wild oats. but the selection is weak. they do have good meat though
~gR~

Whole Foods Market has the best cheese shop for a chain store.

Or go to Mr. Wensleydale's...

Last edited by a moderator:
Putting butter on both sides of a piece of bread?:zombie:

Oh, I think I get it. You must have assumed that "don't grate cheese on it" meant "don't put any cheese on it", not "apply cheese by some method other than grating". The typical interpretation of that phrase turned out to be the latter, so it didn't make any sense that you were suddenly calling it "toast" when it was actually still a sandwich.