The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Should've made a tuna-melt.

I'm no idea what that is. At all.

Um...a grilled cheese? Those aren't hard to make...and they don't usually involve an actually grill.

I thought that was a sandwich.

Cheese on toast is essentially toasting some bread on one side under the grill, toasting the other lightly, then buttering it, grating/slicing abit of cheese and grilled it some more.

Melted cheese on toast.

Job done.

pissed off cause I had to pay 280 dollars to get my car towed to a dealership and get 3 pairs of keys.(I lost my only pair two days ago at work). Now I have get my taxes done and a bunch of other crap done in the next two days. lovely days off these happen to be, but that's what I get for being a procrastinator.

Yeah, but just think of all those sweet times sat on your ass doing fuck all while all the squares did their chores.

Fuck go getters up their well-toned, gym enhanced asses.

Me ? I'm off to the fridge to fetch a beer, so I can sit back down here and do FUCK ALL.

How do you make a "grilled cheese" then?

1. Grate some cheese (cheddar) and cut 2 slices of bread
2. Meanwhile, heat up the stove (midway) and put a pan on.
3. Put on a little bit of olive oil to lubricate.
4. Put the cheese on one piece of bread and then put the other piece of bread on top (we call this a sandwich), then put the whole thing on the stove.
5. Don't be a dumbass and burn it.

Yeah, but just think of all those sweet times sat on your ass doing fuck all while all the squares did their chores.

Fuck go getters up their well-toned, gym enhanced asses.

Me ? I'm off to the fridge to fetch a beer, so I can sit back down here and do FUCK ALL.

Another post from you I heartily endorse. Are you on awesome sauce today?

Looking for a new desktop, mine is currently this big picture of Cthulhu. I'm bored of it.