The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

About to do some work. Tomorrow is a shortened day and then we have friday off. It's our last off day till the end ov school. :erk:

^I've been eating all day myself. I can't stop. Wolfed down a chicken on a pita w/ a burger AND large fry, and not too long ago I ate huge bowl of ice cream. Good thing I've been working out like a beast otherwards I'd be a fatfuck.

im working out alot more lately. i usually go 3 times a week, but not with soccer 3 times a week and this dance thing. i'm keepin myself... sore...

hopefully my chub will go away.
~gR~

I'm laid off so I've been working out at the gym every morning. Then at night I work out at home because I bought a bunch of dumbbells. When I'm working I'm lucky to make it to the gym 4 days a week.

Right now I'm getting drunk instead of doing my formal semantics homework because this shit is seriously gay. What is the theoretical payoff with this shit? This is the most pointless intellectual masturbation fucking ever. This makes philosophical reflections on the nature of quantified modal logic look profoundly important in comparison.

Eating chewy chips ahoy which are called "Tendres pepites de chocolat de M. Christie" in french (wtf?). I was had been having a very good stretch the past few weeks but the past few days me and some friends of mine have been a little down. Not really sure what it is but I've had a shorter leash with all the annoying people I deal with here and in real life.

Being upset over a game. What the fuck is wrong with me? Though in my defense, it's actual people that are causing my discontent.