The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

na, its not that. Sure theres some. but its just a bad neighborhood. Dumb people all around. a trailer court behind her.
yesterday my mom and I went over there and there was a nig walking down the sidewalk (stumbling) with two 40's in his hands.

and to top it all off. theres a school across the street.

Ah the old dead grandma's house routine (sorry for your loss). We may be doing that soon, but more because she won't be able to afford it when she goes into full-time assisted living in a couple months. Pretty terrible diseases she's got. She's been slowly losing her ability to walk and to talk. Besides that, she's very healthy and one of the smartest people I know. Eventually she will lose her ability to swallow, and that will be it.

My Grandma died in her old peoples place. She died quite peacefully. Then one of my Grandfathers died from a heart attack. Then I forgot how the other one died. My other Grandma is in her mid 70s and has decent health.

Anyways, listening to Candlemass while celebrating Earthday and using the light from a candle and the moniter.

Been making an effort to get into Dream Theater lately. They're starting to grow on me. I still consider them really hit-and-miss (i.e. a lot of their ballads suck balls, and some of their long-ass jams just really aren't that interesting), but they've also got a lot of great moments. "Strange Deja Vu" and "Fatal Tragedy" have got to be two of the greatest metal songs ever written.

So thus far, I've listened to Images and Words and Scenes From a Memory. Anyone got a recommendation for my next album?

Yeah I nearly had a Metal Meltdown because I couldn't contain The Rage inside me because nobody else showed up, probably because they were all Living After Midnight, Delivering the Goods to their Turbo Lover Before the Dawn.
Not this again, please. Stop it right now or I'll be Burnin' Up and Screaming For Vengeance while you Burn In Hell, in a Prelude to Running Wild and Breaking the Law trying to Take On The World and Rock Forever.
well my grandma has been dead for 3 weeks
Sorry for your loss.
there was a nig walking down the sidewalk (stumbling) with two 40's in his hands.
Is it possible you could not use racial slurs?