The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Well my friends were experiencing a similar thing and one theorized, and I agreed, that about a week ago we all wanted to get laid and none of us did so now we are all edgy and in a bad mood. Party tomorrow and Sox game this weekend so I should be alright.

Show those frisky bitches your chocolate chips ;)

I do something a little like that. If I'm driving and I'm not quite sure where I am, the stereo has to be turned down. As if playing my music lower will cause half the roads in Pennsylvania to become marked.

Also sometimes when I'm playing music loud, I think I hear my parents calling me when it's just my mind and then I turn it down and yell "What".

I do something a little like that. If I'm driving and I'm not quite sure where I am, the stereo has to be turned down. As if playing my music lower will cause half the roads in Pennsylvania to become marked.

I do that to, because most of the places I drive I have a mental roadmap of and I don't need to focus on where I'm going because it's become automatic, so I can focus my attention to the music. If I'm lost/trying to figure out where I'm going, I can't have as many external inputs vying for my attention.

That actually makes total sense. When you're in an unfamiliar area, it feels threatening and you subconsciously don't want to be noticed.

Also sometimes when I'm playing music loud, I think I hear my parents calling me when it's just my mind and then I turn it down and yell "What".
That happens to me sometimes. Occasionally it'll be a background noise in the music. Except that I won't yell "what," I'll just wait to see if anyone calls again.

one time my phone rang while i was sleeping, and for some reason i thought i had to plug my headphones into it so i could talk to the caller.