The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Oh, fuck... I feel your pain, man. I had dorm room cafeteria Mexican food today for lunch, and my ass still burns slightly. But, no... they had to make me load a truck alone at work today... today of all days!!!! With the rain and wind eliminating any chance of striking unknowing coworkers passing by, it was just a bad day to be able to enjoy the benefits of cheap Mexican food.

Well my friends were experiencing a similar thing and one theorized, and I agreed, that about a week ago we all wanted to get laid and none of us did so now we are all edgy and in a bad mood. Party tomorrow and Sox game this weekend so I should be alright.

That's kind of the way I've felt, but I've decided that it's too late to try to get into a relationship at this point in the semester, so I'm going to stay positive and race to the finish line academically. By not dwelling on my lack of sexual performance, I've saved myself a good deal of not-feeling-sorry-for-myself.

Who knows if I'll meet anyone over the summer but in the fall semester I'm going to start with a clean slate and get much more social, form new relationships early on.

Realizing I've broken 14,000. Besides that, filling out a job application for another marina to work at during the summer, hopefully.

Speaking of that... Zeph, I could've sworn you were in your 4000s around the time I first started coming to these forums. You've done a shitload of posting since then. :zombie:

Got my Junior Paper back. Got an A-. Happy about that - I think it was the highest in the class.
Stuck in Java once again. Bored.

I was just reading about the negotiation process for our collective agreement at work. We've been working with the old contract since the last one was over in December 06 so when the new agreement is signed I'm going to get the money I should have made during all that time.

It's always nice to get some money like that that seems to come out of nowhere.