The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I have a fuckin severe headache. I went to a party yesterday night, it was both of my classmates birthday party (one boy the other girl). Before going to the party, i was with a bunch of friends, we drank a bottle of vodka, and i am not used to drinking that much, so after 10 shots, i was half-drunk, and managed to make to the party. I had a lot of fun, spent a great time, but i was expecting for this girl "Talloune" to attend to the party, so i could dance with her, and have a conversation with her, but actually she didn't attend, i think her father didn't let her.

leb_girls_350.jpg

Google Image search

I have a fuckin severe headache. I went to a party yesterday night, it was both of my classmates birthday party (one boy the other girl). Before going to the party, i was with a bunch of friends, we drank a bottle of vodka, and i am not used to drinking that much, so after 10 shots, i was half-drunk, and managed to make to the party. I had a lot of fun, spent a great time, but i was expecting for this girl "Talloune" to attend to the party, so i could dance with her, and have a conversation with her, but actually she didn't attend, i think her father didn't let her.

He probably asked her if that stalker boy was going.

I wonder how hot Lebanese chicks are.
We have very beautiful girls here. Lebanon is one of those countries that is rich with beautiful girls.

He probably asked her if that stalker boy was going.

Nah, i am not a stalker, and she doesn't think that i am a stalker. I was madly in love with her back then, but now the love dose has decreased. I just wanted to dance with her, and tell her again i like you more than anyone else, maybe something could've happen when she came that day.

Not doing research for my essay which is due Thursday, hooray for the never-ending distractions that the Internet provides!