The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

actually you are, trying to be like oh personality is what makes a chick hot kinda thing but noone cares about that shit when you're talking about hot chicks.

imo, the one on the left has a better facial structure. Definitely prettier. The one on the right looks slutty.

Your on pot, d00d.

with her weight and her retarded eyes no thanks, either though aren't worthy of being posted, there must be something better in all of lebanon!?

Yeah, I'm with this guy.

Seems like every Lebanese chick I saw in Google Image search had really hollowed-out eyes. Either they have really bad eyeshadow habits over there, or there's a lot of zombies in that country. :zombie:

so when you guys are horny and in the mood to jerk it, you research girls' personality to turn you on and get you over the edge? Like for fuck's sake im not dating this girl or trying to, im just stating purely based on physical appearance x is hotter than x. It'd be like someone asking who's hot from brasil? are you gonna put down your best friend who is from brasil who is average looking or adriana fucking lima.

Yeah I think that was his point. Sure personality is more important, but we're talking about fucking google pics. They don't tend to portray personality too well :lol:

so when you guys are horny and in the mood to jerk it, you research girls' personality to turn you on and get you over the edge? Like for fuck's sake im not dating this girl or trying to, im just stating purely based on physical appearance x is hotter than x. It'd be like someone asking who's hot from brasil? are you gonna put down your best friend who is from brasil who is average looking or adriana fucking lima.

Neither.

I'm going to go with the one who does anal fisting.

Got back from giving chairs and tables and stuff to my cousin in PA. Listening to Megadeth.