The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

i HATE the baroque period. up until bach started using minor keys, it was nothing but formulistic nancy boy music
~gR~

Watching that George Fisher interview where he rants about World of Warcraft. So funny.

Actually about to study for a math quiz since I have an F right now. I had to run four park laps today because of it. fuckin bs

I too feel like a dumbass. Everyone at my table gets A's except me. Although tbh my table is the smartest table in the class.

I hadn't taken math since junior year of high school. I have a couple math prerequisites, but one of them will be Intro to Computer Programming this fall.

I too feel like a dumbass. Everyone at my table gets A's except me. Although tbh my table is the smartest table in the class.

That was my lunch table at my high school. The "Honors Table" we called it, right next to the "Anime Table", which was next to the "Drama Table", which was next to the "Faggot Table".

That was my lunch table at my high school. The "Honors Table" we called it, right next to the "Anime Table", which was next to the "Drama Table", which was next to the "Faggot Table".

There are no set tables in the caf, but it's kinda segregated by race...preps, wiggers, black kids, asians, and then a kinda melting pot.
However, the anime club has taken over the overflow area, where they play cards, talk loudly about nerdy shit, and, judging by the state of the walls, throw sushi.

There are no set tables in the caf, but it's kinda segregated by race...preps, wiggers, black kids, asians, and then a kinda melting pot.
However, the anime club has taken over the overflow area, where they play cards, talk loudly about nerdy shit, and, judging by the state of the walls, throw sushi.

Same way was in mine. I was breaking all the White tables into subgroups.