The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

thats awesome

i am currently reviewing the schedules of all 4 parks at disneyworld to decide how to best fill all my time.

yeah, i'm that big of a nerd.

also waiting for people to answer some questions so i can do some work. i hate not being able to finish somthing because someone else is a fucktard
~gR~

thats awesome

i am currently reviewing the schedules of all 4 parks at disneyworld to decide how to best fill all my time.

yeah, i'm that big of a nerd.

also waiting for people to answer some questions so i can do some work. i hate not being able to finish somthing because someone else is a fucktard
~gR~

Is the "Small World" ride still operating? I've heard it's got some really hilarious racial caricatures.

Just got back from the station after showing my friend how to work the board. He'll be subbing Friday night for my show. Hope he doesn't fuck things up.

Listening to the new Textures omfg. Thank you Belligerent for bringing this to my attention...Drawing Circles was fucking amazing but this might top it...we'll see.

Listening to the new Textures omfg. Thank you Belligerent for bringing this to my attention...Drawing Circles was fucking amazing but this might top it...we'll see.
I didn't really like Drawing Circles the first time I heard it but i'm going to have to listen to it again. Their new one on the otherhand is awesome. I'm stunned at how good it is actually.