The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

currently laughing. i got banned from another board because these other guys are petty liberal trash.

back story:
a couple days ago someone made a very racist comment to a friend who is of chinese decent. now alot of us make racial jabs, but this guy was never one of them. so to tell him he smells of soy sauce and should move back to china because he is pro military is total bullshit and i called said liberal jackass out on it. but none of the mods did anything about it. they probably enjoyed it since us former military types are an obvious minority.

yesterday a thread pops up asking for pics of our mothers (totally fucking lame). one guy posts a pic of his mother, and i reply "is that a man or a woman?". i ruffled some feathers and was told to zip it. so i replied "would you prefer i said that she smelled of soy sauce and should move back to china? *insert random cracking noise*".

and now i'm banned.

i was getting kinda annoyed there anyways. the amount of liberal biggotry and shit talking was getting on my nerves.
~gR~

It's not a matter of "liberal biggotry" you dumb fuck, it's because you're attacking somebody's mother. Somebody who is not even a member of that community. If you don't see the difference, it's because you're a dumb hick fuck who thinks gays are icky.

but making fun of a person because of their race is ok.

wow, hick? thats new. good job bringing homo's into this. you must be a skilled liberal propagandizer
~gR~

1) The discrepancy is between doing something to one's face who's involved in the community and therefore open for ribbing vs. doing something behind one's back who is in no way part of the community and therefore not open for ribbing. If you don't see this difference, then you're fucking stupid. I'm sure the racial comment wasn't meant any more than your comment was.

2) I was intentionally inflammatory and over the top because 1) that's what I expect of you, especially with your hatred of "those dang libs", and 2) because I think you're stupid, not because I'm trying to make a point.

It's not a matter of "liberal biggotry" you dumb fuck, it's because you're attacking somebody's mother. Somebody who is not even a member of that community. If you don't see the difference, it's because you're a dumb hick fuck who thinks gays are icky.

If you're so liberal why dont you let people have their own views without interfering, or being abusive?

Idiots, if everyone did that, blacks would still be slaves, women and minorities would have no rights, and you'd still be a dumbass.

they still dont have rights in my house... unless a woman thinks that getting nailed from behind is a right. then she has lots of that right
~gR~

To qualify as being "nailed" one has to be "nailed" by a "hammer" and unfortunately, you do not have a "hammer" but a "small twig".

If you're so liberal why dont you let people have their own views without interfering, or being abusive?

2) I was intentionally inflammatory and over the top because 1) that's what I expect of you, especially with your hatred of "those dang libs", and 2) because I think you're stupid, not because I'm trying to make a point.

Who the fuck said I'm "so liberal"? I believe in what I believe is the truth, and I don't put labels on it. People can have their own views as long as the views that are not harmful to others are acted upon.