The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just whacked in me new power supply. Hopefully ive wired it all ok, so it wont blow up in my face in a hour.

I read that the best way to replace a power supply is to take out one connection at a time and replace it with the new one, and keep doing that until it's all connected. That's what I did, yet it still confuzzled me.

Ptolemy? Which one? WHast it about? Ive read alot of Cascius Ptolemy, but there are also other notable "Ptolemy's"

The astronomer one.

Going on a field trip tomorrow to the air and space museum. My group is chaperoned by my dad. :erk:. And this one person who really annoyed me last year is in it. But some of my friends are in it so it should be fun.

fighting with the air force claims office. they basically just fucked me over and refuse to tell me why ( refusing to show me the regulations that they based their decision on). i am royally fucking pissed. i might punch the next person who gives me an odd look.
~gR~

lol, it realy has nothing to do with the military. all claims offices are like this, civilian and military. theyre just trying to fuck people over, taking advantage of a flawed system
~gR~

looooooooong fucking story. but in short:
they didnt compensate me completly for the replacement cost of my stolen hard drive (shorted me about $20). and they didnt come anywhere close to the value lost from the damage to my guitar ($25 doesnt come close to a non-repairable problem. if i tried to sell it, i would lose atleast $100 because of the damage). and lastly, they refuse to tell me how they got those numbers.
~gR~

Youth Alliance of Pirates.

It's really some anti tobacco, certain drugs that kill you type of thing. We were literally the most hated people there.

did you go around bothering people telling them not to smoke or do drugs?

and why the Youth Alliance of Pirates? pirates smoke.

what are the certain drugs your against?

ouch
why do they owe you for that stuff, though?

while i was deployed i still had my stuff in the dorms on base. when i came back, my room was trashed, my guitar damaged, and my xbox hard drive stolen. the dorm manager was basically responsible for the security of my stuff while i was gone, and he failed. since it was on their watch, i filed for re-embursment
~gR~

Printing out the final draft of my 3,000 word illustrated art essay. Why do you have to write fucking essays for art?

Got home. In my Chinese class today my Chinese teacher brought in a Grand Master from Shaolin Temple. Not fucking kidding. She knows someone who knows him and he was in the states so I guess he agreed to come hang out.
Anyhow, the dude was badass. He was 44 and he could do the most ridiculous stretches. He didn't beat anybody up or anything, but he demonstrated some basic techniques. You could tell from the way he moved that he was in absolute control of every motion. It was pretty awesome.