The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Got up at 5 and registered. Got into to all the classes I wanted. Went back to bed and now I'm up again. Catching a bus down to the midcoast at 11.

So I opened a package that came in the mail today which was supposed to contain Spiritus Mortis - S/T. Instead I received something called Galeria Do Samba - Vol. III. I'm pissed.

It's not a matter of "liberal biggotry" you dumb fuck, it's because you're attacking somebody's mother. Somebody who is not even a member of that community. If you don't see the difference, it's because you're a dumb hick fuck who thinks gays are icky.

So if said person sees the personal attack it's ok?

So I opened a package that came in the mail today which was supposed to contain Spiritus Mortis - S/T. Instead I received something called Galeria Do Samba - Vol. III. I'm pissed.

That's happened to me. I ordered Cowboys From Hell and I got some spanish guitar thing.

Tonight there's a concert at the school. It's bands from the high school plus the student a capella groups. It's a benefit thing for Habitat for Humanity. I've gone for the last 2 years, and it's always fun. It's all jam bands, though.