The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

looking for my camera battery charger. i cant find it anywhere. i hope my battery doesnt die at the vital remains show tonight
~gR~

Just got back from my game. 13-1 W.

Now about to go get some food and then play video games till the Giants game comes on.

Sitting home drinking by myself on a Friday night. Just had some four cheese pirogies and left over ice cream cake. I'm thinking some Solitude Aeturnus might be in order. I found out that my car loan and insurance policy have to go solely in my name now, so I'm going to attempt to extract ten thousand dollars from my ass later. Of course I learn this right after I take ten days off from both of my jobs. This is bad.

drink, smoke, shop online, pretty much nothing. gotta fix my car in the morning, so I don't want to do much 2nite, plus i'm tired from working 7 days straight.

If anyone wants to tryout winamp remote, pm me. I've never used it and want to give it a shot. https://winamp.orb.com/orb/html/login.html

be back in 30 mins

I tried Winamp Remote once. The sound quality is horrible and it was hard to use, and it only worked with certain files, so fuck a bunch of that.

Although it could have improved in the past few months.

Staying up too late and being pissed off at my computer.

I currently do not have a down arrow or C key. I have a down nipple, and a C nipple. Also, my power cord's jack (laptop) is real fucking loose, so it's hard to keep it in all the way. So I'm taking the motherfucker to Fry's tomorrow, hopefully my warranty is still good.

downnipple.jpg

cnipple.jpg

Struggling on dialup at my house on the midcoast. Luckily we may be getting cellular internet here soon. Should be about 6 times faster than Earthlink.