The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Figuring out my finals schedule so I can grab some work shifts for that week. I only have two traditional finals on Tuesday and Thursday May 6th and 8th.

The dining hall pulled a rather nefarious move to ensure that they'll have students working there during finals week. They said that if I don't grab any shifts for that week, I'll be banned from working anywhere on campus for the remainder of my college years. How's that for incentive?

that's pretty cunt-y tbh

Just listening to Gutted before heading to class

It's prob in the 50s here. My widget says 42 but it's way more than that

sitting around,waiting for...I am not even sure what for.Regardless, I am bored and there isnt much going on on um. soooo yeah.

I have a game for you. Do you have a cigarette? If you do, try to put it in your ass and back out without breaking it. It's pretty hard, so I'll give you 5 bucks if you do it and film it. Ask your mom if she'd film it if you don't have any hands left.

Now having my faith in the world and in humanity in particular destroyed by the discovery that F.A.T.A.L LARPers exist.

it's the Necronomicon of role-playing games. Not in the cool way, where it's a source of occult knowledge with a terrible, terrible price. It's the Necronomicon in the sense that if you leave a printed copy on your shelf with other RPGs, then the other RPGs will be clustered around the dead, violated body of one of its own in the morning.
Gotta try it now.