The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Currently reading this review of FATAL. It's hilarious, and the game sounds amazing. I might see if I can find it...

Dealing with my mom's shitty computer.

My laptop's power cord is in the shop right now, piece of shit went out on me, and my battery is dead, so I have to use a fucking desktop. I hate desktop keyboards so damn much.

At least the computer itself is hunky-dorey. It would have cost assloads of money to replace the power supply. This way it will cost about 20 bucks to put a new end on the power cord.

At least the computer itself is hunky-dorey. It would have cost assloads of money to replace the power supply. This way it will cost about 20 bucks to put a new end on the power cord.

That's what happened to mine. It completely fried my motherboard and I needed a total rebuild.

Trying to find a decent tab for Kreator - Voices Of The Dead. I'm too noobish/lazy to figure it out myself (and also I thought they tuned to D standard but apparently it's just drop D, which would have fucked me up). There's one that looks decent but it's in Spanish, which means I'll have to puzzle out all the little notes.

Right. But the notes (such as "this is the chorus melody" or "play this 8 times over the last riff") are important and in Spanish.

Just got back from a presentation that a teacher presented about his trip to Africa. He brought back this bad ass spear that one end of it was like a sword then the other tip was a spear.

I just received an offer through Craigslist to buy the entirety of my trade/sell list. (Don't worry Ozz, I'm still holding those CD's.)

*moneygasm* :cool:

Just got back from my first experience with the rock wall we have here on campus with some friends. Feels like my hands are on fire.
Dude, you have a dining hall and a rock wall at your school? Same here. Are we brothers?

I'm listening to Brutality while waiting for a website to get back online so I can write my damn essay on digital audio.

edit: 666 posts rawk

Just got back from a presentation that a teacher presented about his trip to Africa. He brought back this bad ass spear that one end of it was like a sword then the other tip was a spear.
:kickass:
Why don't you fucking listen to the song then? Christ.
Have you heard the song?
The main difficulty is in the melody right before the verse riff - tricky to figure out exactly what they're playing, because it keeps changing even though it sounds the same. The rest of the song isn't hard to figure out.