The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just got back from the doctor's clinic. I had to go to the doctor to check out my piercing, since my ear was very red. The doctor told me that the piercing was infected, and told me to remove the earring for two days, and if the redness disappears i should put the earring back, if not call him to give me medication.

Chillin'. Today felt like a friday, but it's only fucking Thursday. One more day...in other news, netflix are still bastards.

And F block (2nd to last) felt like G block (last).
It was so nice out today, I spent my lunch block having a laugh over FATAL (thanks Fenrir) on the field with my friends. Going back inside after that was unbelievably depressing. I really miss 8th grade, when my friends and I would play football for an hour or two every day after school...
/nostalgia

Waiting on Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 7 Disc 5+6. The end of the series...it's so epic. I need to know what happens. Gah!

Season 6 was fucking depressing...I really miss seasons 1 - 3, when they were in high school. Campy fun back then. It's gotten so serious now. But Alyson Hannigan remains absurdly hot throughout the entire series.

Season 6 was fucking depressing...I really miss seasons 1 - 3, when they were in high school. Campy fun back then. It's gotten so serious now. But Alyson Hannigan remains absurdly hot throughout the entire series.

3 was the best imo... faith *drool*

Joss Whedon is working on a new series called Dollhouse featuring her as the lead...dunno how she looks after 7 years or so, though.
Also a movie called Ripper about Giles is in production, should come out this year, but it'll be on BBC.
My question is...how the fuck does he get funding for this stuff but not for Firefly?

Joss Whedon is working on a new series called Dollhouse featuring her as the lead...dunno how she looks after 7 years or so, though.
Also a movie called Ripper about Giles is in production, should come out this year, but it'll be on BBC.
My question is...how the fuck does he get funding for this stuff but not for Firefly?

yeah

Watching the new Motley Crue video for Saints of Los Angeles. Not bad. Sounds like something off of Feelgood, tbh. Gonna have to think about getting the new album. Looks like the Crue might be back.