The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

nice.

Happy because today is friday and I only have 3 classes because I'll be going on my first field trip in 3 years. My math class is going to see 21. And also, it's fucking vacation time.

Just emailed the innkeepers of one of the three commercial establishments on my island (the others are a general store and a potter). If I could land a job at this place I would save a fuckload on gas expenses this summer, which means 100% profit.

Eating lunch at work.

I've been learning SQL Server here recently, since the company will eventually start using it for their accounting stuff. For some reason, anything involving networks, server/client interaction, etc. is always confusing as fuck for me, so this project is pretty frustrating. I hope it starts to click before long, because eight hours straight of trying to learn this shit is driving me nuts.

Wondering why it's snowing here in mid-April. :zombie:

Because it's Canada ldo?

Speaking of the weather it's absolutely MARVELOUS outside. Well over 70 degrees, the warmest day of the year to date. I have papers to write, but I'm heading out soon with my laptop to work on them outside.

Building my playlist for tonight's show. We had a station meeting yesterday and best-case scenario at this point is that the webstream will be up by Monday, which means next week's show can be heard online through the WMEB website. However, that's what an optimist will tell.

Just ate a chicken sandwich, my aunt and my second cousin are over. I think he's pretending to be a dinosaur.