The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm having myself a brew and listening to The Chasm - Conjuration of the Spectral Empire. FUCKING FANTASTIC ALBUM THIS SHIT KICKS MY ASS ALL OVER THE PLACE.

I like Autumn, and Spring is pretty good too. Basically I like rain and not extreme temperatures either way, and summer and winter seem to drag on.

And well, it's just surprising how often you hear about Americans coming to the west coast on tours and stuff in summer asking where all the snow is. :loco:

Just got finished chilling with my negro friends. We had a hardcore wresting match over an airsoft gun. I won and pelted them in the fucking face.

Listening to some Depressive Black Metal, and planning on studying Physics and Math tests for Tuesday and Wednesday respectively.

Listening to Malevolent Creation and waiting to do a raid in WoW.

PKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPK

Just got back from a very nice trip to The Beaches area of Toronto which is on the shore of Lake Ontario a little south east of downtown. It was a lot of fun and I got to see a new part of the city.

I've always wondered why you decided to study in Toronto when you lived near all those Ivy League schools.

Just got back from a very nice trip to The Beaches area of Toronto which is on the shore of Lake Ontario a little south east of downtown. It was a lot of fun and I got to see a new part of the city.

You realize that Lake Ontario is the coalescence of every article of pollution that enters the totality of the Great Lakes, right?

Heck, I go to Lake Erie every summer and there are dead fish washing ashore constantly. And all the phosphates dumped into it are creating fuckloads of algae that piles up on the shore and putrifies.