The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just woke up a few minutes ago.

Good Morning!!!

Just came from school, terrible first day. A school full of kids. I wish i didn't repeat the 8th grade:cry:. Now i would have been 12th grade with my real friends, and senior year. I remember when i was 7th grade, all of the students where mature ppl.

Back from classes for the day. The Psychology test turned out to be really easy, though it proved useful to cram for it in case it was harder. In my Honors discussion we got an assignment to write a big paper on the stuff we've read so far, OR we could write our own creation narrative. I think I'll take the latter option.

But for now I'm going to play Age of Empires III. I never did finish the default campaign.

Just finished watching 28 Weeks Later. I'm a huge fan of 28 Days Later so I was very skeptical when I heard that they were making a sequel, but I have to say I'm impressed, the movie was actually pretty good. They managed to keep the integrity of the first film.

that movie was terrible! you couldnt see 3/4ths of the movie. if i paid to see it, i would have asked for my money back
~gR~

Well I just came home from school. I was fucked with my italian test and when she asked me to say "can i eat a sandwhich" and i responded with "cano io eato el sandwhico" she threatened me with a detention. i love being a jackass, but i guess she doesnt love it so much...

anyway im about to settle down and read some of Crime and Punishment before i have some lunch

Well I just came home from school. I was fucked with my italian test and when she asked me to say "can i eat a sandwhich" and i responded with "cano io eato el sandwhico" she threatened me with a detention. i love being a jackass, but i guess she doesnt love it so much...

How fortunate you are to have Italian offered at your high school. They cut it from the curriculum at my high school, along with German, just before my freshman year. I was signed up for German but picked Latin as a back-up. I guess I'm glad that German was cut, seeing where I am now.

The Ozzman said:
I'm on my lunch break, eating a sub from Jersey Mike's

Reading that post all I could think of was Bad Santa.

"I'M ON MY FUCKING LUNCH-BREAK!"

Last edited by a moderator:
How fortunate you are to have Italian offered at your high school. They cut it from the curriculum at my high school, along with German, just before my freshman year. I was signed up for German but picked Latin as a back-up. I guess I'm glad that German was cut, seeing where I am now.

all we had was Spanish, French and German

Yea we are lucky, although i did wish they would offer German. Next year they are offering Mandarin Chinese which i've decided to take since its my last year anyway i dont see the downside