The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

That's rather gay. I like the site because it's organized a lot better than just about every other torrent site. And now that I've got it working, I forget which movies I was going to look up....

BUT LOLZORZ IT'S STEALNG!

No. If your shit is good I'll buy it, but if it sucks, like most movies, then I'm definately not gonna waste my monies.

If they started making good movies again, I'd buy them.

BUT LOLZORZ IT'S STEALNG!

No. If your shit is good I'll buy it, but if it sucks, like most movies, then I'm definately not gonna waste my monies.

If they started making good movies again, I'd buy them.

Not really stealing..sort of ...I'm 'previewing' movies, or really its like a friend recording a movie off TV and letting you borrow it. :)

And yeah, same here....not to sound like one of the pretentious indie-film fans...but independent films are aeons better than anything Hollywood can ever produce.

Listening to The Doors and trying to figure out what I am going to do this week. Chicago is great city but it is boring in the summer.

just got back from going to see Across the Universe (the beatles movie). it was pretty good, some parts were lacking and just nuts, but overall a pretty good film. i'm surprise it actually wasn't more popular. but i missed the finale to Rock of Love, which kinda pisses me off. guess i'll have to catch it tomorrow....

I just started drinking some cheap shitty beer and just want to get really drunk.

Because in the last couple of weeks I've seen you continually call people out for extremely trivial things. Do you just not like Rabid Headbanger or what?

A.) I've always done that.

B.) I've done it considerably less latley. I don't know what posts you're reading.

I like Rabid just fine, he's pretty cool in my book, but his comment really was bone-headed and irrelevant.