The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Uh, the last I checked, the subject he replied to was about illegally downloading movies, which is a copyright violation. His comment had to do with copyright. I don't see how that part of his response was irrelevant...

Anyway, when I didn't post here as much, I never saw you make any posts like that, so it's new to me.

Uh, the last I checked, the subject he replied to was about illegally downloading movies, which is a copyright violation. His comment had to do with copyright. I don't see how that part of his response was irrelevant...

It's irrelevant, not only because Copyrights aren't for inventions, but also because putting wheels on things that need wheels is hardly the same thing as illegally downloading a movie.

I had two baseball games and we fucking raped in the first one 115-1. The second one we one we won 6-5. We had 4 homeruns in the 2nd, all solo. I hit one and almost hit another one. We were all calling our shots, and at one time we hit 3 consecutive homers. I went 3-5 with 4 rbi's. 1 homer and 2 doubles.

Now I just finished a paper on Elijah Lovejoy.

I'm eating cake leftover from my dad's birthday party and watching baseball tonight. Whilst listening to the new Turisas.

Just got back to Richmond from visiting family for my fourth weekend out of the past five. I'm fucking tired of them asking me to drive 150-300 miles per weekend for family get-togethers, and they can haul their asses out here if they want to see me again. :Smug:

Just finished watching 28 Weeks Later. I'm a huge fan of 28 Days Later so I was very skeptical when I heard that they were making a sequel, but I have to say I'm impressed, the movie was actually pretty good. They managed to keep the integrity of the first film.

Just got back from spending a ridiculously large amount of money on a Hugo Boss suit, shirt, tie & shoes. Quite unmetal, but I must say, I do look rather dapper in it.

Dapper-Dan.jpg

^you look very sad in your avatar

im off to hell (school) where i need to give a presentation in italian, the problem being i dont know wtf im doing