The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

tell me how that is. i want to get it for 360.

i love those unreal type games. i cant believe the new unreal is gonna have a story line though. i just want mindless slaughter!
~gR~

In the process of waking up. I have to organize a handout for a presentation tomorrow based on the notes on the reading that I took the other day, then I have to read about Post-Structuralism and most of Jane Eyre. But right now I'm listening to Entombed.

i just back from the chow hall. there are actually clouds in the sky today! i havnt seen a cloud in over a month. maybe it will rain, that would be awesome!

you never realize how much you enjoy weather until you dont see it for a while
~gR~

Back from brunch on a cool fall day. I've decided to take a break from metal today some I've got my entire Beatles collection on shuffle. I need one of these days every once in a while, plus I woke up with a bad neck. Going to do some more Latin before I head downstairs to watch some NFL action.

Back from brunch on a cool fall day. I've decided to take a break from metal today some I've got my entire Beatles collection on shuffle. I need one of these days every once in a while, plus I woke up with a bad neck. Going to do some more Latin before I head downstairs to watch some NFL action.

The Beatles are fucking awesome. I should do that.

Unfortunately I'm listening to the new Turisas so I can't.

only bad black metal.

beatles were popular, therefore they arent kvlt and i cant like them.

the end to hey jude is awesome though. but they cant be forgiven for yellow submarine
~gR~