The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

At the studio between classes, uploading some of the new music that's come in that I'll be required to play. These include the Bloodbath EP, In Flames' and Origin's latest.

Relaxing after a hard day of nothing.

Alot of teachers were on strike, so basically no-one except for the upper two years had to be in.

All my lessons got cancelled despite the teachers being in :lol:

Played football all day. And cling filmed a guys car. And swore at a girl in a mates car because they were infront of us for a long time.

She's an adopted slag, and I'm a mistake if the traded insults were to be believed.

At the dining hall I go to, yes. You walk in, swipe your MaineCard (which deducts 1 from your meal plan) and it's all you can eat.

Proof that the Freshman 15 is not a myth.

Just ordered a 24 dollar canadian bacon+pineapple pizza with ranch and jalepenos on the side to my house. I can't wait to get it.

Earlier today, I was woken up by my friend at the door. He told me he that needed my urine, pronto. He explained that it was to pass a drug test for a new job. I told him that it wouldn't work cause the pee has to be at a certain temp., but he didn't believe me. So just to get him out faster, and without fuss, I pissed in a condom for him. I haven't heard back from him yet. I wonder if the condom leaked in his pants before he got to use it, that'd be hilarious, I'd never let him forget it.

Currently eating grapes. For some reason, I've randomly started peeling the skin off with my teeth before eating the rest. It's a bit of work, but the inside part tastes a lot nicer without it.

Just ordered a 24 dollar canadian bacon+pineapple pizza with ranch and jalepenos on the side to my house. I can't wait to get it.

Earlier today, I was woken up by my friend at the door. He told me he that needed my urine, pronto. He explained that it was to pass a drug test for a new job. I told him that it wouldn't work cause the pee has to be at a certain temp., but he didn't believe me. So just to get him out faster, and without fuss, I pissed in a condom for him. I haven't heard back from him yet. I wonder if the condom leaked in his pants before he got to use it, that'd be hilarious, I'd never let him forget it.

That's disgusting. And that guy's an idiot.