The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

You have to understand that every case is different, however. What worked for your mom may not work for others, and what works for others may not work for your mom. My belief is that doctors do far more good than harm.

SO HOT DAMN

I was just raping in civ4. Took out Ghandi and those faggot Indians early on(how gay is it that I don't have any coal on my land?) Got bored, raped the Persians(LOL CYRUS) and then like 2 turns from winning the space victory and faggoty ass Augustus wins.

:X

Yea, but here's personally biased against this kind of treatment. It's not difficult to understand him. I'd probably be too, were I in his place.

I never said I didn't commiserate or not-understand him, I was making a comment on the lack of rationality in assuming all of that sort of treatment is bad because of a personal emotional anecdote.

Listening to all the Luca Turilli songs on youtube, because I can't wait for the albums to get here.
Finally got around to getting the new IF album and single. Some fan I am.

One instance doesn't necessarily mean psychiatric help can do no good, it merely means your mother has a different mind.

sure, maybe it can help someone. people win the lottery too

i'm just incredibly biased, because of my personal experiences, which are numerous and go beyond my mother (she's just a great example). i have never seen anything good come out of it. ever
~gR~

About to knock down a twelver or so of these:worship: but I
wish they sold it year round.
samueladamswhite.jpg

^:kickass:You sir have good taste. :lol:I practically bribed the liquor store owner to hide a few cases for me. He told me that they aren't expecting any more shipments in. Haven't tried the Rising Moon yet.

:erk:
Maybe you should just cut down on the depressive BM a lil' bit.

I'm not listening to Depressive Black Metal this couple of days, but nothing has changed, i think i've become much worse.

I went to the doctor's clinic, but the receptionist told me that the doctor cannot come to the clinic today, so we have to reschedule your appointment. I was fucking angry.

I'm currently recovering from a pre/during/post-Dillinger Escape Plan beerfest. Fuck they are insane live. There are a bunch of metal bands who should really take some notes from them on how to put on an intense performance on stage.