The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Fuck off with your outlier anecdotes as evidence. Oh yeah, but of course you won't be reading this because I'M ON IGNORE OMGZ LOL fucking faggot. I'm so glad I'm not a moderator any more.

lol.

Depression runs in my family. It's caused multiple suicides, etc...my mother still has problems with it. Also, I just got diagnosed with severe ADD and Dyslexia. This probably explains why my grades weren't higher than 3.0.

I think he means he was right that Nec's post was better off ignored, but of course Mathias the idiot had to quote it and "lol" to seem cool.

dumb?

i was correct in my assumption that nec simply cant control his urge to insult people. not sure how that makes me dumb, but ok
~gR~

My bad. I thought you were using Mathias's post as evidence that psychiatry is worthless, but after re-reading Mathias's post, I found nothing relevant to that at all. So I'll just shut up now.

I can easily 'resist my urge' to insult people. Genocide Roach just happens to be a particularly special case of being a stupid faggot who merits harsh treatment on occasion, such as being stupid enough to be so biased against the entire medical establishment based on a few personal anecdotes that he rejects it outright.