The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yes we know you don't like him I don't think it's necessary to be so reactionary, especially if you want to take the higher path. So stop now.

Yes we know you don't like him I don't think it's necessary to be so reactionary, especially if you want to take the higher path. So stop now.

Shut the fuck up you faggot. I've never said I was taking the high road. Also you should work on not being so reactionary yourself, especially since you're a moderator.

:lol: I ALREADY posted a more reasonable and less-harsh criticism on the irrationality of his belief without resorting to calling him a faggot and being a general asshole about it, so your comment above was redundant and tasteless. I didn't say it didn't deserve a harsh criticism, but I don't think the criticism should be harsh if a less scathing one will do just fine instead.

I obviously wasn't referring to your treatment of this incident you retard, but rather several arguments you've had in the past few months (hell, the last year) in which you've demonstrated a restraint equal to or less than my own 'worst' moments.

jackson4.gif

I obviously wasn't referring to your treatment of this incident you retard, but rather several arguments you've had in the past few months (hell, the last year) in which you've demonstrated a restraint equal to or less than my own 'worst' moments.

Don't you think that's just a tiny bit irrelevant if we're currently looking at one case? Also it wasn't very obvious because you...didn't make it very obvious at all. I suppose "you should work on..." could imply that some previous arguments by me have been peppered with reactionary statements, but that's kind of a stretch, to be fair. And it'd be nice if you could find these and post them here so you could complete the ownage or something(?; this part is optional).

Well, I went to bed at 6 am, tried to sleep until 7 am and failed. Decided to just stay up instead. Just played GTA IV for a couple hours. Now waiting for breakfast.

I never can't sleep, so this is quite odd.

I wouldn't say it's a perfect 10 like IGN did - obviously there's always room for improvement. However, it's certainly a really deep and fun game, and I would definitely recommend it.