The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

In that case, you're just blatantly wrong. Most of the time when I'm 'resisting said urge,' I'm refraining from posting, and in case you haven't noticed, I've been posting a lot less this year. I also don't really care all that much considering that this is the internet where everybody is supposed to have thick skin and realize that somebody calling them a fucking faggot isn't that big of a deal.
Okay, let me rephrase that: In almost every post you make you come off as a hostile and condescending jackass.

And I thought the posting less was part of your whole "posting less initiative," rather than actual restraint. Have you been lurking this whole time?

How exactly would you be able to tell if he did?
If he made a post that didn't have the word faggot in it.

Just watched the Sox sweep the Brewers out of town
Lived here all my life and never cared about sports, but I thought the Brewers were a basketball team.

riker.jpg

Having a good day. Sox swept the series, Celtics won an epic game 7, and I just had an amazing dining experience at the Indian restaurant in Brunswick.

Sorry.
When it comes to sports I am a failure at life.

Me too, the only sports I can watch are basketball and martial arts. But I like playing most sports, except soccer, football, lacrosse, and baseball.

Just saw the new chronicles of Narnia, pretty good. I don't know why they didn't start with the magicians nephew, I guess because it doesn't have as much action.

just got back from practice. we took uber grim/stupid band pics today at a creek behind our singers house. corpse paint and all... we dont wear corpse paint at shows though. im not sure whythey wanted to wear it. but whatever, it was fun

now im gonna shower, eat, clean, and pack for my trip
~gR~

Taking a break from Herodotus and listening to the Twilight album I ripped from Cookiecutter last night. I'm a sucker for Black Metal supergroups, and this one is failing to disappoint so far.

It was probably meant to be sarcastic, which is why I laughed you retard

What I said was that everybody had the ability to get over being called stupid when they're wrong, not that everybody was always wrong. Massively massive difference tbh ldo.