The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I tried to get a job at an ice cream shop a year ago and the cunt was like "how will you keep your hair out of the ice cream"

I dunno maybe I'll strangle you with it

Seriously, she already had a guy with semi-long hair who worked there, and all the girls there had long hair. I guess that Y chromosome is really just a "more hair in the ice cream" chromosome :rolleyes:

Well hopefully you tie your hair back. If your hair is in your face then I don't blame them for not hiring. But if it was tied back then yeah, good point.

I umpire baseball games as my job. I make 15 per game game if I have a partner and 30 if I work alone. When I get certified I'll make 30+ per game.

I'm supposed to work today but I'm tired

Just had dinner after my first day on the job. Welcome to the 8-hour work day, Zephyrus.

Did a lot of stuff. Cleared out a barn full of tools and furniture and tons of landscaping. All in preparation for when the inn starts receiving guests. I should take some pics some time so you all get an idea of my work environment. It's a beautiful property. And there's a goat farm for added kvltitude.

I should hopefully be getting a job at a laser tag place just north of Philly. My friend is the hiring manager, so I think the chances are pretty good I'll get the job.

I don't even know what I'll be doing. I think just telling kids not to run in THE ZONE.

I should hopefully be getting a job at a laser tag place just north of Philly. My friend is the hiring manager, so I think the chances are pretty good I'll get the job.

I don't even know what I'll be doing. I think just telling kids not to run in THE ZONE.

You deserve a fucking award if you work at a laser tag place; that would rule.