The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Sitting here at my apartment, waiting to get a call telling me what is wrong with my car. It broke down Saturday night on my way to the liquor store, and I haven't been able to start it since. I hope that it gets fixed early enough for me to at least go in for half a day of work today. I hate calling in, since it makes me feel irresponsible, though I obviously know I can't do anything about my car being broken down. Fuck!

riker.jpg

i love it when you post these :lol:

just got back from practice. we took uber grim/stupid band pics today at a creek behind our singers house. corpse paint and all... we dont wear corpse paint at shows though. im not sure whythey wanted to wear it. but whatever, it was fun

now im gonna shower, eat, clean, and pack for my trip
~gR~
PICS! NOW! I must see!
Not to harp on your lack of awesome long hair, but after looking at band photos of Dimmu Borgir and Old Man's Child I have concluded that bald people in corpsepaint look fucking hilarious.

Ok, so I started at 2 and got off work at 12:30.long day of cooking.
How much do you get paid?

yeah it is pretty good. I really shouldnt bitch about my wage tbh.or my job in general tbh.
Yeah, you really shouldn't.
You don't have a right to bitch about your job until
A) you're over 18 (and thus probably need said job)
or
B) you live on your own for some reason (and thus need said job)
or
C) your parents are assholes and thus you are forced to have said job

At least you have one. I find it fucking difficult to get a job.
It is indeed. I have no trouble getting an unpaid internship, but to get a job I'd probably need to cut my hair, which I'm not yet willing to do.

I might find a job in a kitchen, except that...mexicans stole my job!
Only kinda kidding. The demand for teenagers with long hair and no job experience is pretty much non-existent.

One friend has a job walking a dog. Another was a caddy one summer. And I have an unpaid summer internship at the Cape Cod Times. These are the most professional jobs among people I know.

I tried to get a job at an ice cream shop a year ago and the cunt was like "how will you keep your hair out of the ice cream"

I dunno maybe I'll strangle you with it

Seriously, she already had a guy with semi-long hair who worked there, and all the girls there had long hair. I guess that Y chromosome is really just a "more hair in the ice cream" chromosome :rolleyes: