The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I should hopefully be getting a job at a laser tag place just north of Philly. My friend is the hiring manager, so I think the chances are pretty good I'll get the job.

I don't even know what I'll be doing. I think just telling kids not to run in THE ZONE.
I hope at some point they let you play so you can mow down all those 12 year olds

Well hopefully you tie your hair back. If your hair is in your face then I don't blame them for not hiring. But if it was tied back then yeah, good point.

My hair is tied back most of the time, and it was when I talked with that manager-cunt. Also I doubt all the females who work there have their hair tied back all the time.

Listening to a funeral doom compilation.
Who was on that, tbh? And who made it?

What am I doing this moment?
I'll tell you what I'm doing this moment
I'M FUCKING GOING TO FUCKING OPETH, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Opeth is having a headlining tour of their own in the fall; I'm going to that. I skipped the Dream Theater tour because I don't like 3 at all, I don't like Between the Buried and Me enough to pay to see them live, and the same with Dream Theater.

Being pissed off at the wireless here. Seriously, the fucking router is right outside my fucking room and it still takes two fucking hours to fucking download a fucking twenty fucking megabyte file.

I'm pissed that my DS broke. I had it in my pocket and I walked into the corner of an amp really fast and the top screen is cracked. Might get it repaired, or buy a new one. And no, I won't buy a PSP.

They aren't very expensive.

But... why the fuck did you walk into an amp?

I was going through a small hall with an amp in it. The hall goes left a little but in the corner theres a huge amp that takes up half the hall and the corner was sticking out and I was running. I didn't see it because the hall was dark and I woke up moments before.

They aren't very expensive.

But... why the fuck did you walk into an amp?

Your expensive and mine are different. I only can make money when I mow the lawn, which I rarely ever do because it rains all the time.