The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Awesome, I got quoted twice.

However, your response merits another question... why were you running through a darkened hall with known hazards moments after waking up?

I do this Paul Green School Of Rock thing for fun. Anyway the one I go to is in Baltimore and I usually sleep in the car on the way there, and the hall that goes in is dark and small and I was running carrying a guitar. And I wasn't aware that the amp was there.

Just finished watching the 2nd of season of heroes.

s2 was good, I don't think anything was left out even though it was half as long as season 1

Opeth is having a headlining tour of their own in the fall; I'm going to that. I skipped the Dream Theater tour because I don't like 3 at all, I don't like Between the Buried and Me enough to pay to see them live, and the same with Dream Theater.

Dates? I might be interested in this since my only experience with them live was Gigantour, in which they played just 4 songs.

Dates? I might be interested in this since my only experience with them live was Gigantour, in which they played just 4 songs.

No dates yet, it hasn't been officially announced. Mikael said it somewhere, at one of the progressive nation tours or in an interview or something. I read it on their forum.

Edit: looks like they're having one, but it's in Australia, announced on their site. Damn. It wouldn't make sense for them to skip a headlining US tour though.

Surfing on our upgraded internet connection. Went from dialup to cellular internet. And with a wireless router. So now I'm cruising 10x faster while on the couch, not confined to the length of a phone cable.

Surfing on our upgraded internet connection. Went from dialup to cellular internet. And with a wireless router. So now I'm cruising 10x faster while on the couch, not confined to the length of a phone cable.

Breathe the fresh air, my friend.

That was pretty much the sickest shit I've ever seen. Holy fuck were they awesome. I was right up against the stage, too.
Damn. I wish I had gone, but I didn't have anyone to go with, besides some internet people I have never actually met. Oh well, I went to a Nationals game instead.

Right now, tagging some music, but I'm going to bed soon. Tagging is annoyingly exhausting. I should probably tag music right when I get it, so I don't have to deal with these huge tagging sessions.