The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Back from work on a rainy day. Got all the deck furniture out of the barn today and set it up. I also did lots of painting and I need to wash that all off of me. Shower time.

Finally went to the doctor's clinic. Me and the doctor had a long time conversation about the source of depression in me, and he asked some questions, and prescribed me an antidepressant medication called "Fluoxetine". I should take this for 12 weeks. I hope this can cure my depression once and for all.

What fire?

Getting drunk, goning to be drunker. This is the last evening 6th form boarders have together ever, so it should be pretty wild.

Nah, just a joke. The friend he's talking about has known him since kindergarten. I only met Nick in sophomore year of high school when we played tennis in gym class. Then we started translating Latin together in class.

Well, it was more like I was translating everything while he and his friend John were exchanging ugly jokes.

Nah, just a joke. The friend he's talking about has known him since kindergarten. I only met Nick in sophomore year of high school when we played tennis in gym class. Then we started translating Latin together in class.

Well, it was more like I was translating everything while he and his friend John were exchanging ugly jokes.

that sounds like a gay love story