The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

So, last night was the last time sixth form boarders would be under the same roof together, so it was pretty wild. The teachers were expecting us to try and break the rules and sneak out to get drunk, so it was really tense for a while, and we didn't manage to get out until 4 in the morning. Whereupon fun started. Firstly, while still sober, we climbed onto the top of the school and pinned up a giant banner saying 'leavers 08', then we went to the football pitch and lay on the grass and got totally hammered. By the time all the alcohol had gone, it was 5.30, and it was quite light, and we were all extremely drunk, so we got a shitload of toilet paper and liberally draped everything in sight with this most soft and holy of substances. Lastly, just for the hell of it, we got some red paint, chalk, and tape, and created our very own crime scene in the car park. Fun.

Of course, by the time we'd finished it was nearly 7, so we all just trooped into breakfast totally hammered. We were all caught, but they can't actually do anything to us, cos we go on study leave tomorrow. I'm still slightly drunk.

Fucking epic night.

In other news, I just finished my last lesson. I won't have to suffer the agony of education for another 16 months. I am fucking happy.

Also got my grey Bloodbath shirt today, which is the cherry on top of the cake. Feeling br00tal as fuck.

About to head to a nice dinner with my family and my best friend who returned from college today.

But I've already been back for 2 weeks.....

ooohh...

So much pwnage tonight.
:lol:
Hell yeah...

Wait...what!?

Finishing packing now also.
What do you have to pack?
Pair of jeans
illegible shirts
undergarments
Large quantities of deoderant (I hope)
Toiletries
takes like 3 minutes to get that shit together

So, last night was the last time sixth form boarders would be under the same roof together, so it was pretty wild. The teachers were expecting us to try and break the rules and sneak out to get drunk, so it was really tense for a while, and we didn't manage to get out until 4 in the morning. Whereupon fun started. Firstly, while still sober, we climbed onto the top of the school and pinned up a giant banner saying 'leavers 08', then we went to the football pitch and lay on the grass and got totally hammered. By the time all the alcohol had gone, it was 5.30, and it was quite light, and we were all extremely drunk, so we got a shitload of toilet paper and liberally draped everything in sight with this most soft and holy of substances. Lastly, just for the hell of it, we got some red paint, chalk, and tape, and created our very own crime scene in the car park. Fun.

Of course, by the time we'd finished it was nearly 7, so we all just trooped into breakfast totally hammered. We were all caught, but they can't actually do anything to us, cos we go on study leave tomorrow. I'm still slightly drunk.

Fucking epic night.

In other news, I just finished my last lesson. I won't have to suffer the agony of education for another 16 months. I am fucking happy.

Also got my grey Bloodbath shirt today, which is the cherry on top of the cake. Feeling br00tal as fuck.
:headbang:

Back from work. I was cleaning out the chicken coop all day, and taking all the rotting hay and mulch to the compost pile on the other side of the property. I'm also full of paint from painting the boathouse.

Well, I like the job because I usually have something different to do every day. Beats washing dishes all the fucking time like I did in the spring.