The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Last day of work before two days off. I could use this rest, since I've been doing hard labor since Monday. By next week I'll be conditioned enough to take it all in stride.

Just got back from D&D. I found out my friend plays drums and he's been playing for about 3 months. So when he gets better I can form a band.
:kickass:
No one plays drums around here. I hate it.

finishing my bathory binge
Nonsense, a bathory binge is never finished!

Now playing Diablo 2.

Waiting for the mail - I should be getting IF - The Mirror's Truth today. Gonna do all my hw and shit, because tomorrow I hope to finish recording some shit and then have a lengthy D&D session with some friends.

Being pleased that the A's are slaying the Red Fucks.

Edit: looks like I'm watching a re-broadcast of a game last night. Either way, boo red sox!

No one plays drums around here. I hate it.

I only know 3 drummers. But there really aren't enough drummers in the world, I asked my friend at D&D if we could start a Prog Metal band when he gets better and he said "sure". And I know a bassist who is a huge fan of DT, so I just need to find a keyboardist.

Anyway, just got back from the Herb Fest in Baltimore. It was so boring besides the guys who had a hawk, two owls, and a vulture.

Edit: looks like I'm watching a re-broadcast of a game last night. Either way, boo red sox!
I support this because Sox fans are as a whole extremely obnoxious.

I only know 3 drummers. But there really aren't enough drummers in the world, I asked my friend at D&D if we could start a Prog Metal band when he gets better and he said "sure". And I know a bassist who is a huge fan of DT, so I just need to find a keyboardist.
How much better?
No offense, but you guys will either suck or not be progressive at all, because unless you're planning on waiting a couple years your drummer won't be good enough.

I support this because Sox fans are as a whole extremely obnoxious.

How much better?
No offense, but you guys will either suck or not be progressive at all, because unless you're planning on waiting a couple years your drummer won't be good enough.

I don't know how much better, but I'm sure he isn't good enough to play Prog yet because he started 3 months ago. I guess we would have to wait but I think the time it will take is mostly based on dedication.

Yeah, I guess I would have to wait since he started in February but drums aren't really everything. Of course they matter but theres still more to music.
True. But if it's gonna be real prog stuff, you're gonna have fairly technical drum parts in odd time sigs...no one who just started will be able to do that. You could use BFD or EasyDrummer or something, though.