The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I put in all the reviews that are currently on my blog, plus a new one. However, they won't show up on TMO for a couple weeks. I'll let you know when they do.

Getting the boat ready to launch today. Will do that as soon as my parents get up here from Boston in about an hour.

I fucking hate when relatives visit. I'm at my aunts right now and I can't fucking leave. And I have a Legion tryout in some hours.

And I have a Legion tryout in some hours.

?

1208980865_deicide-legion.jpg

This is BY FAR the best post I've seen all day. Wow, today's posting has been seriously fucking atrocious, and before I saw this post I was considering taking another hiatus. You people need to step up your game, especially in the not-being-an-obnoxious-asshole-about-musical-tastes department. And this Krinkles faggot is not up to my preferred level of quality. And that Shadow Of Opeth faggot? GTFO.

This is BY FAR the best post I've seen all day. Wow, today's posting has been seriously fucking atrocious, and before I saw this post I was considering taking another hiatus. You people need to step up your game, especially in the not-being-an-obnoxious-asshole-about-musical-tastes department. And this Krinkles faggot is not up to my preferred level of quality. And that Shadow Of Opeth faggot? GTFO.
Then this day has been shit.

I think we should just give Nec banning powers and watch him go.
That would be the end of me, gR, and pretty much all the new people.