The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Right now I am searching CDBaby.com for metal bands inspired by GG Allin. Not coming up with much... I'm putting off writing my Women's Studies paper on why women are so abused in the world today (by researching GG Allin).

i vowed i would keep off this forum for at least a damn day, but im too weak:erk: wow, im addicted to UM, this is sad

i got a shot today which sucks :cry:(hates needles with a fiery passion) and now my arm hurts and is numb, im glad my health doesnt cover the "guardasil" vaccine or else i would have had two shots

i got a shot today which sucks :cry:(hates needles with a fiery passion) and now my arm hurts and is numb, im glad my health doesnt cover the "guardasil" vaccine or else i would have had two shots
I read this as "I got shot today". I thought, "damn her school really is bad".

That Gardasil thing is a good thing to get though. In some areas though they don't want to give it out because girls will want to have sex more. I know girls have rejected me more than once saying "I would, but I don't want to get cervical cancer." :(

juggling what?

shots suck. the anthrax vaccine hurts for days. i could sleep on that side for a week. and the small pox one was even worse! but its not really a shot, they jab you with a mini pitchfork 3 times. then it turns into a puss filled sore. mine didnt heal for a month. it was gross

getting ready to review this Widow CD. i'm impressed! this is great stuff fo sho
~gR~

Killing time before improv class, which is the highlight of my week, which is why I talk about it all the damn time. While there I'll need to speak with some people about some stuff. Those of us who are in the group that does the recurring short form show need to work out a schedule and plan for the next show, and I also need to see about actually getting my check from the last show. I also was asked to join another group with some people from class / the show, and I met up and practiced with them for the first time last night. At first I thought I'd made a mistake joining them, because I wasn't aware that they do Long Form (the show, and everything I've done previously has been Short Form). Now that I think about it, though, doing Long Form will make me a much, much better improvisor, though I'm still more interested in Short.

And after all that hoopla is wrapped up, I believe I'll pick up some beers and watch the Yankees lay a beatdown on the Indians.

Shots aren't a big deal, pussies. Fuck, you people would never make it as true drug fiends.

I read this as "I got shot today". I thought, "damn her school really is bad".

That Gardasil thing is a good thing to get though. In some areas though they don't want to give it out because girls will want to have sex more. I know girls have rejected me more than once saying "I would, but I don't want to get cervical cancer." :(

wow, really? i knew HPV was common but not that common. According to a lot of the girls at my school they've already had it...
thz4356032.jpg
Just replace the "pregnant" with HPV:lol:

anyway during my PA class today i jumped out a 30ft tree and zip lined through the woods. No i didnt scream, i took it like a man, which i think is pretty damn good for someone thats afraid of hieghts. Now m working on a 12 pg memoir we have to do for my Lit About Society class:cry:what can i possibly write about myself for 12 pages, i could barely fill in the "Bio" part of myspace