The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

^ You're not alone there I think.

These two chicks across the road are sitting half out of their apartment window pissed and shouting at people below. It's fucking annoying because my other half is trying to sleep (she has to be up at 5am for her flight to Melbourne in the morning). And me being me, I don't think shouting at these chicks is going to make me any better than them... Pretty annoying.

^ You're not alone there I think.

These two chicks across the road are sitting half out of their apartment window pissed and shouting at people below. It's fucking annoying because my other half is trying to sleep (she has to be up at 5am for her flight to Melbourne in the morning). And me being me, I don't think shouting at these chicks is going to make me any better than them... Pretty annoying.

image002.jpg

I'm so hooked on King Diamond's 'Welcome Home' video it's not even funny; I've been replaying it for the last hour or so.

Missy and mothaaahhhhhh-AH-ahhhhhhh, they are dyiiiiing to meeeeeeeee-eeeeee-eeeeeeeeet you :kickass:

Also currently looking for a better pic for my sig.

im watching this shitty ass movie but it happens to have one of the most glorious lines and i cant stop laughing

other than that im about to go get my guitar and write a new song, if i can come up with words that is

^So what's the shitty ass movie? Turn it off and watch Knocked Up instead. I almost pissed myself a few times throughout the flick.

I am drinking a Dos Equis Lager waiting for the Red Sox to whoop some shit up tonight. I'm also waiting for people to come over to drink and light a campfire in my yard. Pure debauchery tonight.:kickass::puke:

^So what's the shitty ass movie? Turn it off and watch Knocked Up instead. I almost pissed myself a few times throughout the flick.

I am drinking a Dos Equis Lager waiting for the Red Sox to whoop some shit up tonight. I'm also waiting for people to come over to drink and light a campfire in my yard. Pure debauchery tonight.:kickass::puke:

i think im going to rent that movie if i find out its really worth it...i hate renting shit

im very forgetful and i always forget to bring the movie back so in the end i end up getting charged like 20 dollars for late fee's and stuff

i think im going to rent that movie if i find out its really worth it...i hate renting shit
Yeah, why?
It's a hilarious movie regardless...plus being a chick you will appreciate it that much more. It's basically about a drunk and stoned loser who knocks up this chick on the 1st night. Then she realizes the next morning how ugly he was and rude etc.

it's weird though because im so forgetful with the damn movie things that actually cost me money, but lets say i needed to get a book back to the library..im always on time for that and it doesnt even cost anything

so yea..i am lame:p