The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

My computer desk is in front of my window (after eight years of poor ventilation, I think I should finally fucking move it), but for now it remains. The window and blinds are open, and I've got my foot propped up on the window sill. I feel uncomortable that everyone walking outside can see the bottom of my right foot.

I worry about these things, ok?

did you know showing the bottom of your feet to muslims is offensive. you could be starting a war!

just finished my last review. everyone be sure to read my short rant about labels in the iced earth review.

np sigh
~gR~

About to walk up to Blockbuster and pick up some new movies. Maybe make my self some food. Than I am going to spend a night out in town! Chicago sounds like a good place to be tonight.

His head is disproportioned to his body:lol: and it looks like he might topple over. He looks like a weakling but boy can he write a ballad.
Headed for a heartbreak is fucking ace...and Reb Beach is an underrated guitarist.

His head is disproportioned to his body:lol: and it looks like he might topple over. He looks like a weakling but boy can he write a ballad.
Headed for a heartbreak is fucking ace...and Reb Beach is an underrated guitarist.

Madalaine, Hungry, Seventeen, Miles Away, Headed For A Heartbreak, Rainbow In The Rose, Easy Come Easy Go, and State of Emergency are all fantastic. Love Winger so much.

just woke up, 1:30 ftw:)

im really kinda pissed because i just read the note my guidance wrote me from my school yesterday that said they wont switch me into Latin for this year, and that i'll have to wait until my senior year to be transfered. Fucking bitch, that means i have to stick to italian:mad:

and other than that im pretty much going to kill time until the show tonight...maybe bake a cake or something

waiten for some carcass stuff i ordered to arrive, waiten for a sepultura poster, ordered it quite a while ago and its on backorder, my brother keeps jokin that they sent it to where ever his moonsorrow shirt was sent ( he ordered it about 2 years ago, im pretty sure its safe to say it isnt coming lol)