The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

wtf is doctor who?

Still pissed off from last night. A family friend was graduating from Mount Alvernia (Catholic School), so we had to go to the graduation, which included a full mass. It wasn't over till 6:30. Then we went to the Cheesecake Factory. The place was so packed that it took close to 2 hours for the food to come. It was good, as was the cheesecake. However, after eating the cheesecake I had consumed so much sugar that I knew a crash was imminent. We didn't get home till past nine, and I had 2 essays, a math test, bio hw, and the SATs in 2 days. So I got the hw done but didn't have a chance to study for the SAT. I'm so fucked.

We've got a fuckin huge storm coming through right now. Several funnel clouds sighted and shit. I hope shit doesn't hit the fan. I want a lot of rain though, I don't really want to play tonight

Cleaning up the house for when Cookiecutter busses up tomorrow. Waiting for dinner time because my father and I are trying a new sub shop nearby just for laughs. We found a new Mexican place in Brunswick the other night that served crabmeat (real crabmeat) & avocado quesadillas. Muy delicioso.

Cleaning up the house for when Cookiecutter busses up tomorrow. Waiting for dinner time because my father and I are trying a new sub shop nearby just for laughs. We found a new Mexican place in Brunswick the other night that served crabmeat (real crabmeat) & avocado quesadillas. Muy delicioso.

laughs? subs rule g